Resubmitting fax jobs revisited

I've been looking in the mailing list archives and the FAQ and have found
some old
messages concerning the resubmission of fax jobs. They were dated 96/97 and
none
really addressed a good mechanism for resubmitting a fax job from the doneq
to the
sendq.

I was hoping that someone has looked into this some more since then. I'm
generating
only about 100-120 jobs at a time but 50% seem to timeout and end up in the
doneq
before they are even attempted to be sent it seems. What I want to do is
move the q###
files back into the sendq directory and resend them.

A couple of people mentioned scripts for doing this but I couldn't find them
anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated,

dan