Re: PRI board with hylafax on linux needed

Hi there,

we already had a similar thread on this list some months ago.
It looks like that there is no PRI and also no multi-BRI support
for hylafax. Unfortunally...  If you're looking for a large-scale
PRI solution, check Cisco's AS5300 box which seems to be able to
directly talk to a SMTP mailer. I haven't found any other
solution yet.

Best regards,
Andy

--

IVM Gesellschaft fuer Internet, Vernetzung und Mehrwertdienste mbH
    Zissener Strasse 8 - D-53498 Waldorf - Fon 02636-9769-0