Printing Faxes

Greetings,
	I thought I set up a pretty good install.. no problems untill now. I'm
directing the fax's as they arrive to departmental printers. These printers
are connected via an IPX connect. The printer is an HP LaserJet 4000N,
connected via an Intel NetPort Express EL. The problem is after a fax has
arrived and been printed, the next job through the printer is either shifted
on the page if it is a single page job, or in the case of a multi-page job,
all the page breaks are gone and the text being printed just "stacks" (ie.
if there are 5, 10 line pages they just all pile up on one page) which is
playing havoc for the people printing checks. I'm using the RHS Print SYstem
Manager to configure the printer and selecting the HP LaserJet 4/5/6 print
filter. The printer may not be compatible to this, I'm hoping someone might
have some suggestions..

Thanks for your time ..

Bob Moody
Mgr MIS