Hylafax vertical cropping

I have installed Hylafax under RedHat Linux 6.0, but am having problems with
page cropping.  It seems that whenever I receive a single page fax, Hylafax
only receives 1/4 of the page.  However, the sending fax machines gives a
confirmation that the fax was sent (received by Hylafax) successfully.  Any
tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-Jeremy J