Re: modem?

Alex wrote:
---
> I want to use the Hayla Faxserver, but if I look at the manuals I read
> erverywhere "modem" but I have a ISDN AVM Fritzcard Classic. Can I also
> use this card with Haylafax?
---

Hi Alex,

on isdn4linux@listserv.isdn4linux.de Erik Corry wrote in his 'Weekly
ISDN Mini FAQ:

13.  Can I fax with ISDN4Linux?  Why not?

     Only with the active card, AVM B1, and it is a somewhat messy
solution.
     If you read German, see
ftp://ftp.aeccom.com/pub/fax4i4l/howto/current
     Software for passice cards is being worked on.  See
     http://w1.2667.telia.com/~u266700740/linux/i4lfax/index.html

Regards

Chris