xferstat-domains.patch for HylaFAX v4.0pl2

Dear all,

I am using HylaFAX v4.0pl2 on top of slackware kernel 2.0.37. I come across
the error message "Warning, address clash" after running xferstats. Also,
the domain name inside the report is also incorrect.
I had downloaded the patch "xferstat-domains.patch" and applied it to the
source file xferstats.sh successfully without any error. After that, I type
"make xferstats" to generate the xferstats executable file. However, the
result is the same (i.e. with the same error message "Warning, address
clash" and wrong domain name) after I run this newly generated file. Is
there anything wrong?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards,
Edmond