gcc-2.8.1 and fxSIGVEC handling under SunOS 4.1.x

The problem seems to be a subtlety in the CheckSigvecHandler
routine: errors are reported under gcc-2.8.1 and SunOS 4.1.4, and
the fxSIGVECHANDLER never gets set appropriately in port.h

The attacked patch is a kludge to cope with it: I'm certain that a
C++ programmer could find a correct way to do the test that would
pass under this OS and others with gcc-2.8.1.

			Nico Kadel-Garcia
			Senior Engineer, CIRL
			Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary
			raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu