Re: Is / Will there be support for DID in HylaFAX ?

> Does anyone know if there will be support for direct inward dial
> (DID) in HylaFAX, or is there already ?

There is no support.  It is not possible to provide support without
details of the PABX and the modem.  For all the DID PABXes that I
am aware of, DID support would require a connection to the SMDR port
or to a CTI interface on the PABX itself, although maybe one brand
signals the information forward to analogue extensions, in which case
the questions are whether the modem understands the signalling format
and how it forwards the information to the computer.

Getting reliable details about SMDR port data formats normally requires
a non-disclosure agreement.