macflex pagesize and resolution

hi rob,

i am jens from germany. we like your macflex alot over here.
but there is only one little problem.

the sendfax-command isn't invoked the way it should be for germany.
although in "pagesize" i edited a4 as default. the document in the
docq dir is alright. good resolution and size. but the .tif that is
actually sent is a mess.

can you tell me where about i can edit the sendfax command you invoke?
e.g. with "sendfax -m -n -s A4 -t10 -R -f jens -d ..."

thanks
jens

jens martens
am bergheimer hof 9a
70499 stuttgart

fone: +49 711 861025
fax: +49 89 66617 32579
cellular: +49 172 7133371

email: jm@ko-en.com
email: 01727133371@d2-message.de (text nur im subject)
"DOS/WIN based computers manufactured by companies such as IBM,
Compaq, Tandy, and millions of others, are by far the most popular,
with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans,
on the other hand, note that cockroaches are far more numerous
than humans, and that numbers alone do not denote a higher life form."
(New York Times)