Formula

HOW TO GET ONE MILLION OR MORE PEOPLE TO SEND YOU $2.00usd!!!

The Internet Is A Gold Mine For Reaching Millions Of
People Per Day!  Everyone Of Those People Are Looking
For A Way To Make An Honest Buck Or Two! Look no further friends, because this fail proof system works, and works everytime!

Learn my simple method and receive proof it works! It's
Guaranteed, or I will give you 10 times your money back!
That's a guarantee nobody can refuse, and easy money
no one can refuse.  This program doesn't take $19.95 and
up, just a simple $2.00usd

Rush $2.00usd cash or cashier's check (for shipping & handling) immediately to:
(Please No Personal Checks or money orders)

A.S. Brown  SJO-2124
1601 N.W. 97th Avenue Unit C-101
Miami, Florida  33102-5216

Note:  Please Send Your Email Address With Your Payment,
       To Receive Your Program Faster

This message complies with the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail bill,Section 301.
Per Section 301,Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this e-mail
address with the word "remove" in the subject line.

nomoreplease@stop.com