Re: Hylafax with AVM-B1 PCI ISDN: Problems

Dear Kai,

I'm not familiar with the kind of ISDN-device you use.
In general, HylaFax does _not_ support fax-protocols over ISDN-devices.
What you might need, is a special CAPI-driver, that supports modem
emulation. The problem was discussed earlier. Watch the mail archives.

Hope this helps.
Holger