Users and encrypted passwd !

Hello,

i am trying to configure the hosts file in a way that the Whfc software
user can get access to the fax server.

I added the following line in my hosts file:

^testuser@rzpc5.fh-konstanz.de$:::

But the client can't access the server because no passwd is given.

So how can I, in the first place, give a user a adminwm to be able to
adduser ?

How can I make it encrypted:
PS: I was not able to find anything about the passwords and how to
make/encrypt them in the man.

Thanks

Jodi ---> jodi@fh-konstanz.de