Re: WHFC printer Question

> You know how end users are, I will get calls for the next two years asking
> which printer do I print to again to send a fax?  Each of our users uses
> about 6 networked printers, so they do have a few to choose from.

IIRC, my users print to "Fax Server".  Take another look at the
installation of the printer.  I know there is a step where it asks you
what the name of the printer is.

I'd be more worried about training the users to use WHFC to read/send
faxes, but use the file manager to delete them, and correlate the name of
the fax listed in WHFC with the name of the file listed in the file
manager...

Dave