Re: Tagline

You have to be an administrative user in order to change the Tagline, at
least in pl1.  I made a minor source change to allow any user to modify
the Tagline in the version I am running.

David.

-----

** WARNING **  This message was composed by a temporarily crippled programmer
using a speech recognition system.  Please don't be alarmed if some extremely
strange word usage shows up in the message.  Many thanks....