Re: fax from word

Daniele Arduini wrote:

>=20
> On my system WHFC complain about it require winsocket 2 to work.
> please, where I can get a WHFC release for use with
> old winsocket (1.x)?

Hi,

there is no version available which uses winsock 1.x=20
because of some limitations and "undocumented features"

You can download winsock 2.0 from Microsoft (see the
needed components section of the whfc download page).

Uli

--=20
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR=20
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de