From: Patrick Donker [mailto:padonker@reporters.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 1999 6:40 AM
To: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: flexfax: fax from word

Hi all,

I have just completed installing the HylaFax server and am looking for a
client to print directly from say, Word. The WHFC client is a bit too
complex; printing to a file, opening the client, opening the file,
entering data......

What I'd like for our users is a printerdriver alike solution.

Anyone?

Tnx
Patrick Donker
Stadswonen Rotterdam, Holland