Re: fax from word

On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 01:39:43PM +0200, Patrick Donker wrote:
> I have just completed installing the HylaFax server and am looking for a
> client to print directly from say, Word. The WHFC client is a bit too
> complex; printing to a file, opening the client, opening the file,
> entering data......
>
> What I'd like for our users is a printerdriver alike solution.

If you don't realize that WHFC _is_ a printer driver-type solution, I'd
have to speculate you missed something.  :-)

You say print, you pick the Fax Server, you fill out the dialogue, you
say Send, and it does.  If you don't have that capability, then you may
have installed it wrong.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592