WHFC sending fax problems as normal user

Hi all.  I installed WHFC a few weeks ago, and now I finally have time to
start using it again.  I believe when I installed it, I installed it as
administrator.  Now, when I try to use it as a normal user, it fails.  An
error box comes up, but is completely blank, with no indication what the
actual error is. It does not bring up the send fax window, as it does when
WHFC is run as administrator.

What could I be doing wrong?  Also, does the port monitor have to be
installed each time the application is run, or only once during
installation?  Must this be done as administrator?

I can run the WHFC application as a normal user, but when trying to use
the "Fax printer" method, thru Word, for example, it then brings up this
error message.

Thanks,
Dave