any chance for using ISDN ?

Hi all,

I haven't found anything in FAQs, so this is probably not
a frequently asked question (why actually... ? ):

Are there any plans, or is there any chance to run
Hylafax with some kind of ISDN hardware? I would even
be happy with using a couple of internal ISDN terminal
adapters that emulate 2.0 fax modems...

Any hints welcome!

Best regards,
Andreas Busse

--

IVM Gesellschaft fuer Internet, Vernetzung und Mehrwertdienste mbH
    Zissener Strasse 8 - D-53498 Waldorf - Fon 02636-9769-0