Re: Is there a solution to the "No response to MPS or EOP" problem?

I share the same problem (as many others) with my faxmodem. (I don't
exactly know the type, it's some sort of 14k4 clone with a sierra
SQ322x.) My MPS/EOP problems seemed to be solved now:

I've tried different settings with my faxmodem (Forced with the
Class2DCCQueryCmd) and some of them did work.
Finally I concluded it was the data format. When I forced the
data-format to be 1-D MR, all sent faxes went fine for now...

I'm not sure whether it depends on the sending or the receiving
faxmachine, because when the remote machine sent me a fax, the 2-D MR
data format worked fine.

Is there anyone who could explain this?

Mathieu Bolks

(Btw: I downloaded the CVS version of hylafax yesterday, and it compiled
without any errors on a Redhat 6.0 machine with kernel 2.2.9.)