Re: Reported Usage - faxcron - further info - fixed

In message <3754ACA5.B1464EDA@hcs.com.au>, Keith Gray writes:

>Hello All,
>
>My faxcron is running every morning at around 04:02.
>
>Could somebody please tell me [why/how to change] the reported user
>which shows as user@com.au instead of user@company.com.au?

Perhaps this excerpt from xferfaxstats(8c) is relevant?

       By  default,  account  names  other  than   ``root''   and
       ``guest''  are  automatically mapped to a canonical format
       in which the host name is removed and identical  addresses
       in  the  same  domain  are  merged together.  For example,
       ``sam@flake.asd.sgi.com''  and  ``sam@foobar.asd.sgi.com''
       are both mapped to ``sam@asd.sgi.com'' with the associated
       statistics accumulated.  Identical account names  in  dif-
       ferent     domains     generate     a     warning;    e.g.
       ``loki@wpd.sgi.com'' and  ``loki@corp.sgi.com''.   If  the
       -nomap  option is specified, then the above mapping is not
       done and account names are not altered.

-Darren