Re: Reported Usage - faxcron - further info - fixed

> My faxcron is running every morning at around 04:02.
                                                ^^^^^^
Why is this relevant?

> Could somebody please tell me [why/how to change] the reported user
> which shows as user@com.au instead of user@company.com.au?

Please demonstrate where the domain name is being reported
incorrectly.  I haven't observed this on an xxx.co.uk domain name
and I can't see anything in faxcron which attempts to construct
such a name, however, without knowing exactly what is wrong, it is
not worth reading the code in any great detail.

As this may well be a misconfigured OS, please specify the OS and version
(for Linux the distribution is more important than the kernel).

Note that this was a duplicate posting with sufficient time for you to
have received the original back from the list.