Re: faxrm JobID via e-mail

Some mail systems will let you deliver mail to a program.. I can't remember
if sendmail will do it though.. Post.Office does.

You could then get this program to parse the users mailbox For the messages
with the JobID in it... Alternatively perhaps a cron Job doing a similar
thing..

This may be a little primitive.. Any other suggestions..?