Re: faxrm JobID via e-mail

On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 03:59:33PM -0300, Eric Dahnke wrote:
> I would like to be able to remove a fax job by sending a message to
> fax-remove@domain.fax, where the subject line reads
>
>   JobID: 22      (the job to remove)
>

> I've got a few ideas on how I could go about this with expect scripts,
> etc. Anyone wish to share how they would go about it?

Expect?  I'd just pipe mail to that address to a perl script that did
some parsing and validating, and then unlinked the appropriate file.

You might even be able to do it with procmail, but I suspect it would
need some help...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592