Re: WHFC and Windows client questions

AFAIK you shoud share the path /var/spool/fax/recvq to Windows through
Samba an change the "Command line to view received faxes" in "Global
settings"
to "C:\wtsrv\wangimg.exe UrlToRecvQ\%s" (%s is the filename of the
selected fax)
I am working with a localized (german) version of whfc so I don=B4t know
the
real names of menus and fields in the english whfc.