Problems with GVC Modem

Dear Readers,

i have a problem with recieving faxes with my GVC 14.4 Modem.
I am using Hylafax 4.0pl2 on a Debian-Linux Box.

Faxgetty detects the modem as : Modem Rockwell R32ACL/E.C.	Version T.
This is what a ati4 shows: F-1114V/R6 (GM) V.6.16.12
			   Modemchip: Rockwell RC144DPI
			   Fax Class 1 and Class 2

I expirienced "Unspecified Phase D Error (Code 100)" "Ring detected
without successfull handshake"
and "T.30 Timeout".
I checked the Hylafaq and the mailinglist-archive and tried to reduce
the Modemrate to 19200.
I changed the Modemclass to 1, but the Modem is still unable to recieve
faxes from severeal
faxmachines.
I also tried to set Use2d: No and Modemflowcontrol: XONXOFF, without
success.

Here is a log of an unsuccessfull Fax Connection: