RE: S-L-O-W faxrm

Hi,
This can be a problem of resolving the email-adress you specified for notification
for that faxes. for me every Time i remove a fax from the queue my internet connection gets triggered by a call of the nameresolver when sendmail looks up the recipentadress for
notification, and the setup of the ppp-conection to my ISP takes about the time you
 mentioned.
faxrm only terminates if it has send the notificationmessage about removing the job
beeing removed from the queue.
and sendmail only accepts that message after looking up sucessfully the hostname.
If you find a way to suppress the dialing in that moment i would be happy to know about it.
have a nice day
christoph scheeder