Re: hylaFax API?

> Michael Köhler wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> we want to bringup the joy of hylafax to our database.
>
> is there an API of the Hylafax interface ?
>
> regards
>
> michael köhler

Hi,

HylaFAX uses an extended FTP Protocol. There is a little
bit information in the man-pages of hfaxd. Also you
can trace the protokoll off all commands via the -v
command line switch.

If your database runs on the same server, you can simply
use the sendfax command and probably change the
faxrcvd script for incoming faxes.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR