Re: RH6.0 Walkthrough and Suggestion

> I need to install hylafax on a "clean" system , installing only what is
> needed, but at this moment I have not a system to test (I have only my =
> test

Use ldd to find out what libraries are used.

NB.  A true clean system install of Hylafax would probably only be 3-4MB
including all operating system code and utilities!  If you really want such
a clean system, you should start with Slakware, not RH, which is definitely
not intended for that level of customisation.