Re: HylaFAX / Faxmaster

Dear Ralf,

Your problem may be due to the forwarding of mail from faxmaster to root.

If your machine is linux (other machine is similar), you can try the
following steps:

1) Look for the file /etc/aliases to verify that entry like "faxmaster:
root" exists.
2) If it is, comment it out.
3) The file /etc/aliases is only the raw data file; the actual aliasing
information is placed into a binary format in the file /etc/aliases.db
using the program newaliases(1).  A newaliases command should be executed
each time the file /etc/aliases is changed for the change to take effect.

Hope the above steps can fix your problem.

Best Regards,
Edmond
99.5.17