HylaFAX / Faxmaster

Hi folks,

please excuse me if my question is perhaps a little bit off-topic.

I tried to setup HylaFAX so that it sends received faxes to a user named
"faxmaster" on one of my machines. But, although this user is declared on
the machine, "root" always gets the message. So I tried to send a message
manually to "faxmaster", but it was again "root" who got it.

Why doesn't "faxmaster" receive mails? Can anybody tell me, where in the
configuration I have to look to find the error? Thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards

Ralf Gorholt