Re: More compile problems with Linux 2.2

> utmpx problems......i sort of knew this was coming with the new glibc ,
> hylafax seems to have trouble with utmpx on many platforms.
>
> As a quick fix in config.site try adding a line like:
> UTMP=utmp

I was able to overcome that problem by commenting out the _HAS_UTMPX ifdef,
which I guess is the long way around vs your method...

> PS Did the previous configure changes, and the hack to Dispatcher.c++ work?

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention in my previous messages.  Yes, the "#define
fds_bits __fds_bits" in Dispatcher.c++ did work.

Thanks,
Dave