RE: WHFC: Log File?

can you explain this for me. what is WHFC and how do i get it (i assume it's
a windows hylafax client)?

can you not do a sendfax on the hylafax server? what error would you get if
you do? i'm getting a 530 message about invalid permissions for root and
i've got the hosts entries that should allow everything.