RE: WHFC: Log File?

On 15-May-99 Jim Frentress wrote:
> can you explain this for me. what is WHFC and how do i get it (i
> assume it's a windows hylafax client)?

You can get it from the links button on http://www.hylafax.org.

And it's the windows client as you thought.

> can you not do a sendfax on the hylafax server? what error would you
> get if you do? i'm getting a 530 message about invalid permissions
> for root and i've got the hosts entries that should allow everything.

I don't have any problems from the server itself.

Have you checked the FAQ on hylafax.org?  I think you need to run the
server with the user "fax".  I didn't have this problem, since it ran
out of the box for me.

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9