modem initialization problem

I have hylafax 4.0pl2 running successfully but with one problem:

After sending a fax the modem (ELSA TL V.34 external ISDN) will not
be initialized correct, so no further call will be answered.
Sending another fax works.
I have to switch the modem on and off to reactivate receiving.

Where can I change the initialization string?
Are there different strings used after sending and after receiving?

Please send the answer per PM too.

Best regards
Günter Zöchbauer
EDV-Dienstleistung