RE: Help regarding Hylafax software

Hi,
two answers:
1.) 	to view *.tar.gz or *.tgz files in windows xxx get the sharewareutility WinZip,
	which is widely available on the net.
	But the Source is for unix only, it will not work with any windows-flavor,
	Because Windows is missing functions and concepts required for hylafax.
2.)	AFAIK there is no way viewing text-files via ftp
	without downloading them to your local computer.

greetings and have a nice day
	Christoph