Re: Is there a solution to the "No response to MPS or EOP"

>> > Apr 30 20:25:30.52: [ 1392]: --> [19:+FNF:y^V^=BF
^S^P^E^V^=CD=C0=D0=F8=
>> ^=C0^A]
>> > Apr 30 20:25:30.52: [ 1392]: REMOTE NSF "y^V^=BF
^S^P^E^V^=CD=C0=D0=F8=
>> ^=C0^A"
>
>This looks rather like the classic Sportster firmware bug.  I'd
>suggest you try one of the workarounds for that.

Where is that?

A little more info . . the faxes (to different machines) do actually make
some progress (usually to about half way down the page) but then turns into
bar-codes or assorted heiroglyphics - so the send is successful up to a
point but it doesn't seem to depend on the particular font etc that it is
currently printing. Would forcing a lower transmission rate help?

Thanks,

Phil.

Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited   (ACN  003 252 275)