textfmt

Im now *** TIRED ***  of not finding a way to setup textfmt or whatever else to make what i want.

PLEASE HELP ME !

We are sending fax from text files that we print in compressed mode, i.e 132 colomns. Is there a $^%&%^ way to do it simply ? I tried to use smaller fonts etc..but it does not do what i want. This is too small. In fact, i try to find a way to reproduce dot matrix behavior when it compress the text. The font stays at the same height but is compress to fit in 132 colomns.

I need that because we are files that have more than 80 characters in a line.

 --Thanks in advance.