No Subject

Does Hylafax have anything like a phone directory to store phone numbers in
along with a corresponding tag.   The reason I ask is that we are faxing out
of applications and if 2 different applications send faxes to the same fax
machine each application needs to store that phone number somewhere and if
it ever changes it would need to be changed in both places instead of being
changed in one central location .

Tom Tilque
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Green Bay Packaging Inc.