Re: HylaFax woos and BSDI 4.0

> status:Error: /invalidfont in findfont\

You've asked for a font that is not installed, or there is invalid
postscript code which has put a bad value on the stack.  I think
the font it is asking for is NimbusSanL-Bold, which it seems to
be substituting for Helvetica-Bold.

> Operand stack:\
>    --nostringval--   Courier-Bold   Font   Courier-Bold   18788
> Courier-Bold   --nostringval--   Courier-Bold   NimbusMonL-Bold
> Helvetica-Bold   NimbusSanL-Bold\

> Current file position is 5637\

If you look 5637 bytes into the postscript file, you'll see exactly what
it was trying to process; this is often more use than the stack print.
dd bs=5637 skip=1  is one way of finding that offset, the error will be
before this point..

NimbusSanL-Bold is a valid font in Aladdin ghostscript 5.10; it maps to
n019004l.pfb.