Hylafax v.4.0 pl5

    I am currently setting up a Hylafax server on a Slackware Linux
machine.  I am having a little trouble with the config script however.
I don't believe that the script is obtaining the TIFF distribution ver.
correctly, a problem which the patch level 5 is supposed to correct. (
http://printpros.com/hylafax/v4.0beta015.html )  I have looked all
around the SGI ftp site and various others but have not been able to
find it.  I suppose it's probably been right under my nose this whole
time but if you could direct me to the proper spot, I would be very
grateful.  Any other tips or suggestions you have would also be much
appreciated.  Thanks.

Chris Markstein
Infinite Systems Ltd.
http://www.infinet.com/