No Subject

Sir,
   We are hylafax users. We had installed hylafax in linux platform,
before we were through without any problems. But as our linux machine
had gone down we had to install hylafax once again. But now we have a
problem. If we run faxstat we used to get
     Hylafax scheduler on ramba.oops.org : Running
     Modem cua2 (+91.044.8594139):Waiting for modem to come ready
But now we don't get the modem part and we  are not able send any fax.

Hylafax scheduler on ramba.oops.org : Running.
  This is the content we get using faxstat.
if we use sendfax i get all the jobid and other things but vanishes
suddenly without it is been converted to fax.
  We Kindly request you to give the process(es) that has to be performed
to overcome this.

Note:
This id the process we did for the installation
1 tar -xvzf hylafax.gz
2 cd hylafax-v4.0pl2
3 ./configure
4 make