Re: WHFC, Win95, Word'97 and Apple LaserWriter driver

I agree, I think:)
We had this nofax problem at work.
The dokument had a logo and some text in the header. When printed to a PCL
printer the text in the body had moved and overlapped partially the header.
When printed to a Postscript printer it came out right.

We moved things around and adjusted sizes and all of a sudden it came out
right on both printers!

This may have something to do with versions of the microsoft postscript
driver. Try to get a newer one from microsoft and see if that helps.

/Johan

Ulrich Eckhardt <Ulrich.Eckhardt@transcom.de> on 99-02-26 07:23:33