Re: WHFC, Win95, Word'97 and Apple LaserWriter driver

Jon Lurås wrote:

> Hello
>
> I try to get WHFC, Win95, Word'97 and Apple LaserWriter driver to
> work together.
> When I set at toptext in Word with a picture (logo for my company)
> all text entered in the body move upward and the picture get cut in
> the lower part.
>
> Any ideas?
>
>          - Jon Lurås -
>         Hippopotamus as

Hi,

this look more like a problem of Word. Print the output of the
printer driver to a file and check this output with ghostview.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de