Re: Problem viewing(recieving?)

> I cant recieve or view the whole fax after its finished recieving.

The session log would almost certainly have been more use than the
image (if this had been a newsgroup, the image may well have generated
an automatic cancel).

> Only the top of a page is shown. See attachment.

I don't have any TIFF viewing tools on the home machine, but it is
quite clear that this file is much too short, so you need to look
at the session log to find out why - e.g. was there an overrun because
of bad flow control, or did the sender abort the transmission, or the
modem abort reception.