received fax only half of original height

Hi everyone,

I am running HylaFAX 4.0pl2 on SuSe-Linux 5.3 (Kernel 2.0.35) and an
i486 PC.
Configuration is OK for outgoing fax (I tried class1 and class2 mode,
ELSA compliant modem).
After problems with receiving in class2-mode I switched the
configuration to class1.
Now I am able to receive faxes, but they are only half of the height of
the original A4-Paper. Width and Quality is OK. The logs seem to be
without any errors.

Any solution ?
Thanks in advance
Holger