HylaFax & Dec Alpha

Hi - I'm still working on my Linux install problem but I was curious as to
wether anyone had installed HylaFax on a Dec Alpha ( ie running Dec Unix
4.0x )

If you have got it working I'd be interested to know if there were any
tricks to it... I gave up on it after a quite a few attempts. The DEC
compiler is quite different to any other I've used.

Thanks

Tim Ballingall
Network Administrator
Mazda Australia Pty Limited
Mazda Australia takes every precaution to ensure email messages are virus free. For complete protection, you should virus test this message.