Queueing problem..?

Hi all,

Thanks to all who responded to my last question. I'm still having trouble
though. At present everything seems to be functioning properly but faxes
aren't actually going out :

I have the following processes running

[root@mazfax doneq]# ps ax|grep fax
  359  ?  S    0:00 /usr/local/sbin/faxq
  361  ?  S    0:00 /usr/local/sbin/hfaxd -i hylafax
  403  ?  S    0:00 /usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0
  404  ?  S    0:00 /usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyS1

Faxstat gives the following result :

[root@mazfax bin]# ./faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on mazfax.mazda.com.au: Running
Modem ttyS0 (96966306): Running and idle
Modem ttyS1 (96966306): Running and idle

[root@mazfax bin]# /usr/local/bin/sendfax -n -h ttypf@localhost -d 96966306
/etc/hosts
request id is 9 (group id 9) for host localhost (1 file)

That all seems ok however the scheduler seems to pick the job up, supposedly
sends it & the job ends up in /var/spool/fax/doneq without any errors at
all.

Thanks in advance - FYI I'm running Redhat Linux 5.2 on a clone P133 using
the binary distribution files ( no patches installed as yet )

Tim
Mazda Australia takes every precaution to ensure email messages are virus free. For complete protection, you should virus test this message.