Re: Notify with fax attached

sendfax with -D option will automatically give you the delivery report on
delivery of fax. Moreover you have faxstat which gives you the exact
status. you can write a simple script which will make use of "faxstat -s"
and also refer to qfiles in sendq and doneq directory.

This I think will be sufficient.
Ravi Katti
Systems Administrator