Syntax of filenames in fax/docq? (was: Notify with fax attached)

On 17 Feb 99, at 8:22, David Woolley wrote:
> (but beware, there can be a restart page number
> appended to the name;

Can someone give me a hint were in the docs I find information
about the syntax of the filenames in docq?

It seems it's not always like "doc123.ps", I have also seen
"doc123.ps;01" and "doc123.ps.124"

As described before I'm trying to let the notify.awk print out all sent
faxes.

TIA
Harald

--
Harald Lux                      lux@lux.de
Sandkaule 5-7                   Tel.: +49 228 692325